【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

dreams all about HIM

about dreamt of him almost every night..
ytd night finally drop into the same thing again,
insomia..
tried to sleep but my mind is everything about him ..
lol,
guess I...
I just thinking too much again...

tonite,
i worried again...
the same things strikes me..
how i wish he were beside me..
at least i could hug him instead of the pillow,
at least i could see him infront of me instead of dreaming..
but everything still the same,
aint changing..
yea,
im insane again..

let me ....
who ask me to miss him that much,
till im totally out of control..
yet i still love him that freaking much,
haha...

night .....
i wont avoid tonite,
still sleep and await the dream to strike me again ...

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers