【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

thoughts .........

someone asked me,
"looks like u changed alot,but why... you getting pretty,yet something missing...i cant say it out,maybe something good or bad,but..just really i can feel something mising,why?are u happy with now?"

i am suprised why they asked so...i keep silent and smile ..

do i look happy? maybe i am... 1 thing i can say,i dont know how to smile like a real me,ever since he left.

I realized it today,
while im going back home....
i still think of him all the way..
but i found out,
I really dont know how to smile like i used to..
I might changed a lot,
but whats my heart feel?
i've been lying myself tot i am happy..
i show to people i am..
but am I?
today i got my answer....
to the future i might be have other people other guy beside me,
but i wont feel as happy as like i being with him before...
i know,
my heart still stays him..
lol,
always .........

might just take a rest now,
so tired afterall ...
=)
1 comments:

dont so emo d leh~~~~
im not here to entertain u jor...hahaha


ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers