【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

nobody but you ....

is holiday again...
wat im doin?
just hide myself at home...
due to its raining and im home alone~
what a good feeling....
=)

well,
i've been dreaming of him again..
almost every night,
haha...
i couldnt imagine that happened to me..
which in the dream,
he is everywhere..
the dream is either he with me,
and without me..
with all d dream,
all about him ...
say,
i miss him too much i guess =)

now whats the biggest reason i wanna post..
is about the gathering with colleagues..
which tis is the 1st time i work,
the 1st gathering with colleagues..
having a great time with them..
well,
still i being the crazy 1..
but with kampai and beers,
i felt uncomfortable when i reach home...
were too suffering due to i keep feel like vomit for the whole day..

for the present..
finally the lao zha bo realized im the one who gv her the gift.
haha...
the mysterous one,
is her..
yet she keep tot i give to other people...
she had a real cutr gift i gave,
i like the gift too...
i wonder if she dunwan,
gv it back to me ~
aahhaa...
and i got a gift.. famous amos ....
from bro in law n sis~
tq~

i love the cute bear more than the biscuit thou...

merry xmas coming...
hmmm,
were thinking to go somewhere else with someone..
but who the someone?
nobody =)
just thinking but wont become a fact...
still i hope the one is him ....
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers