【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

drunk or not drunk?confuse or blur? what im now??

just realized my blog post just reach 200 posts...
would like to congrates to myself. .....
erm...
nothing special actually,
bullshytting~

anyway,
back from having advance christmas celebration with my colleagues..
whatever happened..
i will blog it tmr,
due to im a lil bit of drunk and feels like vomit ....
i guess im drunk or maybe not,
actually not...
well...
damn,
im not drunk but im confused....
maybe cos over exhausted....
freaking tired...

alright,
enough of bullshitting,
have to rest early..

=)
lots love to who i love....
1 comments:

wei i got the same feeling as u..
i feel like im drunk but im not drunk ..confusing ..hahahaha
maybe too tired also...after drink feel lik no energy..almost get into accident for 2 times!! while im on my way home...siao wei~~~~~ but im still blur blur lik tat drive home..wahahahhaa

From,

Moo Moo lover~~


ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers