【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

curve-ing``

back from the curve-ing with mum and sis..
nonetheless,cute lil one =)
damn i accidently deleted all the pics i took for the lil one..
freaking pissed now....

luckily i din delete my own 1 =D
got myself two skirt for working and 1 lovely scarft...
aww~
finally i bought myself a scarft...
and now...
i started to love scarft...
it not only makes you comfortable,
it gives you and extra comfortable in cover the part of your body that you wants to cover..
yeah yeah..
i meant my fats~~
haha....
my scarft,
couldn't denied,
it is elegant as well..
suits to most of the place i go,
it can go for evening dinner and it even can go for a date to anywhere..

yet now ....
still not feeling that well..
i guess i really shud consult doctor about my recent health,
getting worst thou...
but still...
when i went to the curve,

i keep think about him...
the highway we drive thru,
the toll we pass thru..
the way to 1U,
d place
he said he love me...

is in my mind ...
lol..
i guess tonight i might dream of him again~
well,
it is a habit of mine thou...
i do miss him badly..
but too bad,
he forgot about me =)
well,he shud,cos i dun wish dat he remember the bad memories i gave him....

nahhh, is alright now...
i get used to it,
and....

all i hope,

he is always dat happy from now on =)


back to the bed now i shud....
bloody headache .....

2 comments:

hehe.. thx,i love this scarft too.. as i said,suits to anywhere i go..


ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers