【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

``The last comment``

im crying again,
when i read back the blog i created,

and read back the last comment he post,

and here im crying...

lols,

when he mentioned,


"of all the post i read all these while...no matter how touching it is...i can't love anymore cause of the things u did onto me...i didn't tell u this but told my dad about us when we broke up the 4th...and he himself ask me to let go....but i didn't..i kept on going..."

i missed out the chance to say i really love you while we together..

""regret fully..i wish i did...so thank u... for one sec...u can say such words or things which i never thought a person could to me...but another...u changed so fast...i'm glad i made tat choice...if i end up alone...I'M FUCKIN GLAD I'M ALONE...u think i care so much being with someone? hahaha u take care ok? no offence taken...u won't hear from me again.."

how i wish i could turn back the time..

"one for the record...i can have whoever i wan...but i choose not too...rather i be with someone i thought worth to be with...with this post...i hope u are happier now as no matter i'm single or not...i'm glad tat u showed me tat no matter how serious i am with someone...no matter how much i hold on too...it still doesn't mean tat the person will appreciate..EVEN AFTER THEY NOT 2GETHER... i dun hate u as a person...i jus hate the way u put words in my mouth...and if u think i dunno wut ur trying to do...come on!!...did u ever think? tat a person like me who won't easily hate anyone at all no matter wut...will hate u when u do this....i use this chance to stop contacting with u cause i wan u to be happy...if ur not...at least i'm not there to see it...."


and there goes,
we stop contacting each other...
we ended...

lol, im regret,
yes i do..

but it wont change anything anymore...............................................




0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers