【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Shyts happens...

Well,
i can say this holiday were ...
dont even know how to describe..
good and bad happened..
good were i enjoyed on the christmas..
bad were i damn fukin angry that i got blame and scolded over something dat none of my business..
is it my face written down,
or show that i shud get scold or makan shit cat ah?
damn fuking pissed...
i would describe all that as a shit...

still,
i get my so call reward or christmas gift i dont even know lar..
when i went to help my sis to move her things for her office...


spend my weekend with all the shit i shud say..

and another holiday gonna be new year,
and yeah,
i hate new year seriously..
cos it means it ends for whatever happened in this year...
sighs...

ignore this post as im freaking pissed..
this post meant nothing...
fuking irritating mood i had...
with all the shyts.....
THANK YOU for giving me all the shyts!

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers