【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

insomia post for tonite ...

i thought i could be happy after yesterday,
ended up im emo for whole day and suffer for whole day..
i guess this is what after get drunk shud face..
bodyache and sick again..
din talk much today..

were plan to go out drink tea with frens jz now,
ended up i decided not to,
thats not me now..
just dont have the mood to go out of all the sudden...

read back d msg i sent to frens when i get drunk,
reading back their msg...
i cried again..
they said im tougher,they nvr blame me on ytd..
im glad enough that they cheer me up..
i cried cos i felt sorry for myself,
even for them..

im being someone i dont want to be...
and yes,
while im searching for hapiness,
i lost myself now...
im bluffing....


2 comments:

♥ my dear, why ya so down and upset and losing urself?
♥ thinking of the past ?
♥ cheers always ya *muacks*


girl,jz miss someone so much till i dun even know what shud i do
dont worry,
i still the tough me ...
=)
together gambateh a'ite? =)
muaks~


ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers