【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Jasmine aroma ........ Drew, i found it ....

i asked myself, why im getting worst after the day in club? i dont even know why am i crying again ...

till today,
i found back the aroma ...
the feeling......
gosh ......
the feeling i found it back
yet something missing ....

the aroma is jasmine ...
now i know....
when i sit in sis car,
i hate that smell,
but slowly,
something familiar ..............
is his car smell...
is drew car aroma..
the car i used to sit ..
the moment i used to spend with him,
tears laughs and talks,hugs,kiss..
with this aroma...
i found it!!
how i wish i could shout ~
I FOUND IT!!!
drew, i found it...............


the aroma in his car is jasmine....


i stunned on the moment....
closed my eyes and dont even dare to drop a single tears...
smell the aroma...
and i felt im back to his car..
he were beside me....
he were....

i stunned in the car for that long...
and asked my sis quickly fetch me buy the aroma...
i got it...
now in my room..
my room were all the aroma...
i got the feeling back...
but without him....
lol...

at least,
there is still something about him with me..
the aroma,the ring... =)
i want more,
but its alright,
with this aroma,
i can feel him were with me even im sleeping,
at least i can sleep tight without insomia again =)
dont care me, dont look at me cos im crying again.... its already a habit of mine... lol, i could cry and smile at the same time .....

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers