【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
Today finally we talked face to face..
and i can see that..
he really meant it..
which i cant change anything..
cried in the car,
as he said he cant do anything and felt guilty..
but all i hope,
was jz a chance,
which for me a last and most important chance in my life..
but is an impossible chance for him..
i tried hard..
he said he gave me..
but he cant promise..
dats enough.
cos all i need,
just a chance...
i know it might cant change anything..
but u know,
is hard for me to let you go now ...
i rather im the one who trying hard,
instead of letting go now..
cos i know i cant
as well as u cant together with me anymore ..
we wont know wat future goin to be..
all i want,
is i still have the right to be beside you
is all i hope..
no matter im ur baby or not anymore ..
all i can say...
i love you and i cant let go at all...
maybe u can,
but not me ..
u can be stubborn...
same goes to me...
i am not as confidence as this time..
i meant it i'll do it ..
u might think dats impossible..
but u know..
IMPOSSIBLE = i M possible...
i wont regret wat i said today..
caused i will never let go this chance when i capable of..
i dun regret...
i only regret if i nvr try...
i done wrong,
and let me love you this time ...
you might dunwan me now ...
but no matter what,
i'll be right here waiting..
as u said u will wait for me last time..
not now anymore but...
lets exchange dun we?
baby still here,
whenever u need baby,
baby always here..
no fear,
i'll be the angel of yours..
wont make you feel lonely stress nor pressure about ..
let angel whisper lullaby to let u sleep warm ...
Darling,my sweetheart,
i love you...
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers