【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

blogg blooggg blogggy~

whats really suprising about..
is..............
DAMN~
i could blog in the office!!
i tot this company restrict all the website include facebook,youtube,and so etc..
but..
in tis lunch hour i didnt out to lunch,
tried to go fly fm site and yeah it can..
den saw hitz fm got those blogspot contest for top blogger..
and my mind comes out "why dun i try go to my own blog?"
and click click~
da lahhh~
i can sign in and BLOG!
how nice..
luckily this company aint so strict..
so worried i couldnt even blog xD

nothing special on today..
well..
something special i guess..
which is~
no work to do!
because China is having 1 week of Independent day,
and they holiday,
means im "holiday" too..
they never disturb or rushing me to do my jobs xD
how nice~
but bored eh,
have to do all my filling which i left for so long and never clean all up..
lotsa paper over my table..
urh!

and guess wut~
every1~
ITS FRIDAY~
urh urh urh~~~
friday ~~~
good is tmr is weekend again~~
worst is ....
Pokkai ed,cant go shopping =(
tot of going out to buy a jacket,
is so damn cold in the office
wat to do?new office new aircond and new air=.=
everyday have to suffer the coldest with my jacket which not enough cover at all~
duh~
forget it larr..
oh yeah!

wishlist 3: in search of JACKET!!


nevertheless,
learning french and i got a winning point~
12 - 12~
muahahahahaha``
38 to go!! AZA AZA FIGHTING!!

``WISHLIST``
Wishlist 1 : Eat Kajang Satay on this month``
Wishlist 2: I want cut my hair``
Wishlist 3: In search of JACKET``
Wishlist 4: hmmmppss~(EMPTY)

*back to work..while waiting my chicken rice~and missing pigdar(pig + pan*darr)*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers