【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡






when to club on saturday..



to celebration one of my babe birthday...



everything goes alright on dat night ...







its been 1 month plus i nvr went club..



i guess...



i shud be real active...



but...



nah~



feels tired...



and got sick after all..







coco banana..



is a nice place...

the music the environment..


rate 7/10..



but the liquor..



sux~



hardly to put in my mouth...



all night i keep dance n stop..



i went there with him ...



dat was the 1st time i bring my boy go club..



and every1 is so curious and shocked i bring him..



every1 asking...



keep praising him said he looks cool...



and fierce as well ..



yeah,he is cool..



which i nvr thought,im the one who beside him ..



lol..



in the club,i still tot im dreaming eh..

enjoying much on dat night ...

dance n dance..



especially its been so long i nvr met some of my frens~



which finally i saw them on dat night=)

all keep scolding me as i always cancel the plan..

=D..
sry guys!

some picha for te night =)

birthday girl in the middle

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers