【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
and here,
the story continue ...
i met someone who ...
i jz met ..
nah lame~
someone who is the nicest guy i ever met ..
and also...
which i never thought he will fall for me ...

hardly to describe and no words can describe how nice he are...
jz...
till now i couldnt imagine im with him now ...
he being take care me,
worried me...
love me almost everything anything..
he looks gorgeous..
he lives a life which i envy ...
he belongs to a perfect life which i always hope i could have one ..
i couldn't..
but i met someone which he can..

jz so easy,
i fall for him as well..
but becos of what happened to me..
i lost confidence..
to really rely on him...
always think too much,
being negative,
not trusted him...
keep on saying break up with him..
but he still hold on...
wnt let me go..
i tried many ways jz to let him go..
but he wont...

seriously,
i am afraid ...
i dun deserve a guy like him..
i dun even trust anyone..
im self protective.
i could might just hurt him ...
like how my ex hurt me ..
but he jz dun mind,
keep holding on..
i dunno is it real or what ...
all i know im selfish..
Qing,u noe... u make me so...
as selfish as u...
till now,i dun even dare to gv whole love to other..
i noe i would hurt him...
what shud i do?
to let him know,
so he can go on with his life..
for sure he will meet someone better than me..

i do love...
but im afraid ..
im jz selfish and afraid ...
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers