【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Qing and Lian

its been awhile i nvr update this blog ...
lotsa things happened and totally changed my life ...
jz ended up me and him relationship becos both of us are suffer,although we loved each other..
theres no turnin back for both of us ...
this is the only way to finished all ...

it is good for him,
cause he got the freedom,
to search for what he want since he dont really know what he really want and for future..
i dont really know,
am i really know whats in his mind or what,
cos...
i won't ever know what he thinking..

maybe in the 1st place,
my thought are right..
theres no future both of us cos we are in the totally different world different channel..
he can't get what im thinking,im hiding my ownselves,
just to follow his steps..
to show him how much i love him..
show him i could change myself to be the type of girl he want ...
but things won't be..
it wont be ...
i am still me ..
no matter how hard i tried and change,
we still are different ...
and dats it ...
we finally ended on the day ..

Think back..
we knew in each other on the 1st day..
till the end of us,
theres really a lot things to remember and even so hard to replace by others..
We were so into each other ...
Missing each other ...
But things goes wrong,
when the times up..
And there goes,
our destiny changed.

Both of us walk from different way,
met in the middle of cross road ...
now is time...
dat for us to walk back our own way ...

Thanks and sorry,
i don't think we should say ...
I love you ....
is what we meant to said in the past..
for now ...
Take care and good luck,
is what we can greet each other ...

Take care Qing,
Lilian have to walk her own way...
From now on,
Qing and Lian is no longer exist ...
In the future,
there would be a better girl replacing me.
Take care =)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers