【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
Just had a real worst day of the week..

Wake up so early,were so blur and heard outside were raining~

gosh!! how i wish i can sleep in this most comfort moment~
dad wake me up ask me to get prepare to work.. @.@
today have to drive my own to work..
really heavy rain and its friday~
traffic jam..
drive stop drive stop..
reach office sharp on time ...
started to busy for work..
till i dun hv time to rest...
argh~

anyway,
saw the cute guy again..
dat day were smile to me when i passby..
but not today >.<"
cause i were too busy till no time to look at him clearly..
he came to my department for so many times and tell the contractor to mark all the things and watsoever..
but i have no time to look at him @.@
but i know...
he look so smart today xD!

anyway,back to topic..
continue work till 5something..
gosh~
i shouldnt back on dat moment..
cause from my office,i were stucked in the traffic for almost 2 hours ...
and most worst is..
my car got crashed by an idiot malay..
darn him !!
drive a kelisa,also din notice dunno how to adjust and drive..
gosh man!
were really angry and started to drive real fast after the traffic..
i din even went down and scold him,jz horn him and let him drive away like dat..
after think of it..
i am so damn angry of myself,
why i nvr went down and scolded him..
sighs~
till i reach home ...
din speak anything,throw off my beg and went to room to cool down..
mum asked me is it serious,dad look at the car said is small matter..
argh!
but darn!im so angry of it...

every friday shud be a real happy day for me..
but sighs~
this week nt..
still manage to smile and talk to my family anyhow ...

tmr going for a short trip with family..
chill out and fix my mood ...
hopefully its a good trip for us!

=)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers