【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

un-spoken..

been missing in action for around 1 week..
lotsa things happened in this week..
dunno how to start and end..
everything jz a mess..

start on my birthday party in d club(update soon when i upload all d pics)
second day big quarrel with family..which checked my personal things when im nt around,
i hate it and i totally HATE IT...den car broke down in d mid of half way when im going to kl on d same day..
monday have to delay my appointment with d agency ..
when to kl on monday..
and start d peaceful moment i had..
tuesday my birthday..
received lotsa bday wishes from frens..
phone keep rang for msg and calls..
appreciate all d wishes..thx u guys..
and went to d agency for my appointment..
den went to asus centre for my laptop casing which is spoiled..
leg gt hurt at the meant time..
den went for lunch with someone..
back to home..i mean kl home..
den started my days till today..
frankly speaking..
the moment in kl real makes me feel so calm..
at least i have my own time to do my own things..
what had happened between the days?
is on my heart..
i wont share it out cos it is an unspoken feelings n facts..
which i always keep in my mind..
it jz happened..without signs.. now back to square,ended like tis..
i noe some ppl might complaining or even thinking why am i keep go to kl..
well..
i have my own reasons and i no nid to explain..to any1 else..
nobody..
i do what i want and wat i like..
from nw on,im nt gonna care or gv a damn on how ppl feel about me..
i go on with my life..
read my words..
i dun gv a damn on ANYONE!

back to topic..
d days at there real makes me so happy..
i rmb whats happen sharp 12am on my bday..
i cried n happy at the same time..
whats happen?
nobody noes..
but it carve inside my heart..

till today i back to klang..
i might live different from now on..
ppl might tot,whats the diff?
well..
life always has a new things happen..
and this time the new things is im goin to be as a person who really into reality life..
from d lesson of what had happened..
i learned and finally understand..
nobody else i can trust..
even hw close we are..
i trust myself and being myself..
whoever nt satisfied of what im doing or being?
get lost den..
i dun gv a damn on u..
from now on,i shut myself up,
wont even share or let anyone else..
d nightmare dat happened?
hurts me deeply..
make me awake and realized im a shyt..
d nightmare..
taught me and make d me..

ppl asked..
why am i changed?
i tell u d answer...
im always me...
im not u..
im me...
i being myself for 20 years..
and still me..
i changed in i noe i have to fix in every aspect of life..
no more naive of thinking ,no more innocent in life..
im awake...
im still me..
believe or not..
i being me for 20 years..
for 20 years i been myself and nobody noes what im thinking..
i might tell u wat im thinking,but it ain't the real one..
cos how i felt and what im thinking..
is only me..
nobody can noe about it..
im selfish...
cos im jz protecting myself..
i can lose d ropes..
but after d nightmare..
i tie more tight for the ropes..
get out of my scope..
restricted area!

to be continued................
due to im tired =.=
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers