【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

miss in action..

Lilian is re-appear~!
well,been missing in action for almost three weeks,
didnt update my blog..

busy for my new job which is working in d same company with my bro in law..
thx to him cos intro tis job for me..
workin for almost 2 weeks,
started to get used to it..

well
a lot of things happened in these two weeks..
and im kinda tired of handling all of it..
but still manage to face it calmly ..
wats the story?
hmm...
jz let it be..
jz something happened in my life,
dats all..

Getting into the "uni" as they said..
i started to learn new things..
and i kinda love it thou..
it doesnt seems bad..

but 1 thing i feel emo about..
is dat i miss the old days...
reading back my blog post..
when d time i at college,at kl..
went club almost for 6 weeks straight..
a lot a lot of things..
tiny lil things..
relationship things..
everything..
even family ..
laughs,tears,mad,sweet..
all happened jz like yesterday...
i missed my college life so much..
i get to graduate,
its a happy things in my life..
but is telling me,im no longer into college life..
step out girl..
sighs..
miss my frens miss my days miss d most precious moment with someone special..
everything already past..
real sad for dat yet happy cos it happened in d past.

talk about relationship..
well,we having a lot of problems recently..
but i still can manage to face it..
and found out he do love me and im happy to noe dat..
the feeling are so different..
how sweet it is?
wordless,priceless...
i loved him...

Frenship?
after back to klang,
my frens getting less and lesser..
could said i have nobody can find to go out for a drink,
how sad is dat?
at kl,
ppl would find me and ask me for a drink,even a dinner..
every night dinner with him,night drink tea with frens till the morning..
so calm...
i really miss d frens at there,but everyone gone after i back klang..
sighs..
i knew they miss me,so do i..
but we all seperate..

jz to mumbling..
jz left a lil time for everyday for me to have a time sit on d bed and blog..
worried i might getting tired of blog..
but i guess wont,
cos my daily routine are everyday same..
working..now i noe how it is..
neither sad nor happy..
jz let it be..

a'ight,
off to bed..
miss d one i miss,
love d one i love..
nites...
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers