【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

FINALLY!!

YAY!!!
finally i get to graduate!
been worried dat i cant graduate since dunno when..
keep thinking of..
"what if i cant graduate?"
and finally i get the answer..
i CAN!

today wake up early as usual..
to cook for my grandpa those memorial day..
been busy for morning ..
den edward msn me and told me dat result is out..
i was so damn nervous while waiting the page to load..
when i saw my result..
B,C,C..
omg..
i was so happy..
i dunno wat else to say when i saw dat..
i quickly ran to the kitchen and 1st thing i did is find mum and hug her..
and i says"mii mii,i can graduate d!!!!"
me and my mum hug,and mum heard dat...she scream...
we both hug together and cried..
mum keep said thx god yet i said nothing..
cos i keep cried..
while we hugging and cry,mum told sis who jz come and ask wat happen..
mum told her "she got graduate"
sis also ran come and hug n cry..
i was real touched and dunno wat else to say..
mum n sis keep said thx god..
thx god i passed and i can graduate..
mum also sms to sis n bro told them i graduate..
lol..

the feeling are so different..
although the result ain't nice..
nothing special dat i can get graduate..
but for my mum,they work hard jz to let us study till diploma n degree..
dad n mum hoping we will success..
they let every of us study till high..
and left me..
finally..i can graduate..
mum r so happy..
5 of her kids are now grown n graduate from college n Uni..
they work hard for their life jz to let us life more better in the future..

thx to dad n mum..
without the support of u all..
i hardly to have the now me..
thx to my siblings too..
without them..
lilian nt going to be so enjoy now =X

thx to my frens who support me too..
really thx..
hippo also wish me and congrats me..
without wat he teach me,i cant be so grateful now..
lol~

love u all so much!!!!
thx thx and thx!!

lastly,congrats to my classmate who get to graduate too!!
best in ur life~~~
muwaks!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers