【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

"It" comes again!

The feeling come again..

worried... tears...

I heard the sound again..

the sound of laughing me..

the voice of unknown

says"com on girl,u know u cant hold on,i noe that...."

D feeling of something keep pushing me..

pushing me to the wall...

making me hardly to breathe..

it used to happened long time ago..

i tot i wont ever face it again,

and now i have to.

The fears the scream the shout the pyscho sound..

is appear again..

fuk it!

im scares!

wtf is going on?

Even i crying and talk to myself

telling myself

"Lilian,com on.. u know u r tired . . u know u can't hold on.. why keep holding it?let it go,bitch! let it go! "

it was so scary and even worst..

And its killing me off..

i've been experienced it.

and i used for so long to take it out of my life..

now it appear again..

when it appear,

should have symptoms,

but i never notice that.

Darn!

This time could be different,

even worst..

might take my breathe away..

let me go to the rehab..

Now im like a druggy..

no different..

couldn't take it..

trying hard but it just so damn hard..

Take me to the rehab pls..

Nobody could cure me..

I need to heal..

Or else i end up having psychorrhexis..

...............................................................................

...............................................................................
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers