【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Bad Bad Bad luck

sighs...

bad luck always came..

im real tired.

pain in my heart making me getting exhausted..

im tired of facing all the stupid things..

friday accident...fuk it..

yesterday before attend Ian birthday party,

broke up with him..

i been crying when decorating ian birthday present..

i missing him much but i cant let any1 noe how pain am i..

attend ian party with a big laugh as i could ..

been drinking beers n whisky to drunk myself..

at the end shien n elaine also found out the problem..

crying in d party,hiding myself in 1 side..

they said he will find me back..

but i noe he wont anymore..

we wont have the chance anymore..

sighs...

shien drive me back..

crying in d car...

she let me cry as hard as i could,

but im tired of crying..

reached home,sis saw my face red,ask me is it cry..

i told her im drunk...

at nite listen his voice,so suprised he called me..

sighs,but i dunno wat to talk cos i miss him too much..

today trying to use a normal feeling to face a day..

end up family disaster..

wat the hell going on?

why bad luck keep come to me..

man,im tired!

fuking tired...

as Ian cousin said me,"u fucking go to hell"

yeah i should go to..

hell is much more better for me now,rather than facing all tis stupid bad luck..

im tired...fuck it!

.............................................................................

damnit...

heart been pain ...

cos missing him so much..

sad cos i aint the one for him..

sad cos he told me is the last chance...

no more...

really no more...

They said fake hope is still a hope, but I dunwan to lie myself in hopin we could patch, as long he happy wit wat he decide, he found his love, as long he smile,it doesnt matter even i feel empty..

cos he is happy...

enough for me..


..................................................................................
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers