【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Tired

cant sleep tonite due to my mind fills with question marks..
few days more,im leaving this place which i spend my two years time..
yes i am totally sad with this..

yet i can't do what i want the most..
been forced to go back..
cos the place still my home
but i wonder..
the home wont run,
why i cant go out and explore?
lol..
weird..

ppl said im weird...
they wierder...

anyway...
been talked to him..
and told everything..
he still din concern me much
i knew it anyway..
i wont expect too high...
the end we still different...
totally different..
i scarified whatever i had..
i gave watever i can gv..
yet he still can't know..
forget it..
am tired..

i nid nobody..
seriously,
nobody..

i dunno whether am i scare off someone..
till they gone..
anyway,i nvr regret of what i had said and wat i done..
up to them to avoid me..
at least,
i spoken out my feeling..
is up to people to accept or ignore
anyway,
i glad dat i had u before...
take care urself..

2am in the midnite..
chatting with isaac and crapping...
thx to Stev(son),called me and cheer me up..
he cares my feeling i noe..
"mama" okay here..
dun wry..

guess i shud go to bed..
my eye tired..
jz dun feel like sleeping..
any1 available for me to bullshyt?
i guess not..
lol..

continue my drama till i really sleep den..

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers