【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

heart fill with loneliness



Today finally i shout out whatever i wanted to say..
i talked to liwei in msn..
i said how i feel
and how much i wanted to do wat i want..
i even cried so hard ..
hopefully she really understand how i feel and support me..

Today din went out with him..
he told me he dun hv time to mix with me d..
i understand..
cos we aren't stable yet..
wat i can do is just wait like the previous
i get used to it..
i tried to make myself busy to forget the time dat he used to come and fetch me and go out dinner..
he no longer free for me..
i tried to make myself treat him cool..
but im so worried...
he might walk off..
he said he din dunwan me..
but i noe,we no longer like previous..
baby boo,do u noe i really do miss u?
u nvr noe..
cos u started to feel no me..
the life without me ...
is it much more better?
im no longer the girl u love..
am tired...

went out with michael n ray again..
they always choose the moment im sad..
went out and chat with them
at least i can forget everything for this moment..
we talked alot..
and i did feel calm awhile..
thx to them,
seriously..
i shud treat them a meal..

till now only i back..
am tired..
but cant sleep yet..
cos i miss the .....
lols....
forget it..

nites...
seeking truth..
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers