【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Spoken.

silent sometimes could mean everything,
even when u din spoken out ur words.

Im always naive in believing something which doesnt exist..
which i always told myself to not even believe..
yet i still do it..
cause i always hoping that miracle would just happen,
at least once.
But never..

Im always treating people truely and yes..
im hoping they would appreciate it cause at least it shows,
dat they cares me too.

But things goes wrong..
I shouldn't hope too much..
shouldn't believe too much..

I go on with my way as i always told,
but end up with i follow people's footstep.

I always said that im tired.
Am i really tired?
cause if i tired,
i won't make the same mistake again.

I wanted to prove i'm strong and tough enough to face everything,
and hell yeah,i can't..

I smiled and cried.
I happy and sad.
I calm and angry.
All happen in one time.

Gosh,im insane.
hoping god could give me a clue of what im facing and doing.

I just end up a frenship,
which i ruined it.
I don't know whether is it right to spoken out the words,
but i just did.
And the result ain't good.
End up,
i lost someone.

Promises between us,
i shouldn't make it at the 1st time.
Cause it hurts me,
when i realized promises ain't there.

Im hoping much,
yet actually i can't get that much.

I'm sorry if it hurts,
just....
I'm selfish.

Wanted to spend my moment with you,
wanted to know more and found out more,
but it just not gonna happen.
Cause true,not just 1 side to make it become true,
both of us need that.

I'm tired I'm the one who walk 1st,
I'm tired I'm the one who walk behind,
I just hoping to walk the same line,
but ain't gonna happen.

I'm tired of waiting,
i made the 1st step,
but when i made it,
the facts show i shouldn't do so.
I have to wait,
but i hate to wait.

Time shows,
I know someday it gonna show,
I'm real.

*Wait the time to come,all i can do is just wait*

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers