【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Pizza meal with family xD

a'ight..
just back from pizza meal with my family
so happy yet satisfy~
cos the meal is actually cheated by me from my pity sis..

i asked her
am i ur sister?
she said yeah,am i ur sister?
i said great,u owe me 1 pizza meal,tq~
and dat~
i got my pizza meal xD

went to aeon jj for our pizza dinner..
we forgot dat they having j card day and we still went there,kinda stupid..
so we still manage to go there for our pizza
got into the jj and there are crowded..
just like those pasar malam,
the people screaming and yelling saying last chance last chance..
i get so easy in slip myself into the peoplessss and got into the pizza restaurant..

warning my family dat i cant take any seafood,
so they order 1 personal pizza for me..
aww~
so nice!
started to eat eat eat~
like suffer from hunger~

sis said dat im the one who always asking for free things..
lol~
bro asked,who suggest?
the end all pushed to me..
well,have to admit it thou..
wat to do..
im the youngest xD!!



pizza pizza~

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers