【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Lame lamp lamb post xD

another week had just passed~
guess what?
boring weekdays~
been back to klang for 1 week,
means im consider EX-TARCIAN~
hate it..
no more school,no more assignment,no more sing k after class,no more out for late yamcha till the second day morning~
aww!
i missed the moment so much..

back to klang,
online whole day,
clean house,wake up late n early,
take care neice,
eat sleep online and same routine for second day..
darn! boring..
well,still have go to jobstreet n blabla to find jobs lar,
but still bored me out!

i miss my club life~!
din went to club for 1 week jor,
1 week oni >.<"
still complaining..
wat to do,
michael n ray been bring me to club for so long,
suddenly cant go real freaking me out..
i miss the environment,miss the dance,miss the liquors,
miss the DJ KEN!
miss those people i met in d club~
siapa tu? saya yang tau xD
i want my club life back!!
awaiting for 6th june..
my bday celebration in d club..
which club to go?
still considering..
gv me suggestion pls~

btw,new song for my bloggie..
hatin on d club sang by rihanna..
nice nice!!
yii-jii-bang!
but i aint hate the club,i never hate club xD
it reminds me something,
at 1st time i went to club,before i preparing myself with chloe and Lydia(ex roommate),
Chloe's frens were in my room to see us make up,so Lydia's fren passby and ask,why they not coming..
they said they dun go this kind of place also dun hv chance..
Lydia's fren den say something which makes me feel.. GOOD AH!
she says,"after u went once,u will say the place is HEAVEN,u will noe how HEAVEN feels like.."
awww!! 1st when i heard tis,im still confusing,till the 1st step i step into maison,
oohhh mii god!
HEAVEN,here i come!!
xD

okie,back to topic..
erm..
oh ya,today saturday~
bored day again~
dad n mum home,
no freedom for me again,
sien dou~
online also kena scold,
wat else i shud do than online?
see u all sleep?read newspaper?bored!
clean house?wat else to clean?? my wardrobe my business lar,nobody clean,why shud i clean?later i clean all,i face black u all scold me again..
i do wat also kena scold nia..
=.=
forget it,get used to it..

seeking jobs now..
hopefully get 1 soon and start work..
wanna try out working life now..
Lilian coming!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers