【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Fungus.

Third day i spend my day in my own home..
Boring and boring..

Did i mention that im having some itchiness over my body?
thats been awhile this bothering me..
finally i couldn't stand on it..
yesterday night went to clinic for some treatment.
At 1st i was real scared that i have to get injection,
but the doctor told me i get Fungus..
Fungus-真菌〔包括霉菌、酵母菌和伞菌等〕。
A fungus (pronounced /ˈfʌŋɡəs/) is a eukaryotic organism that is a member of the kingdom Fungi (pronounced /ˈfʌndʒaɪ/ or /ˈfʌŋɡaɪ/).[2] The fungi are a monophyletic group, also called the Eumycota ("true fungi" or eumycetes), that is phylogenetically distinct from the morphologically similar slime molds (myxomycetes) and water molds (oomycetes).

Well,after research what is Fungus in wikipedia..
i still dun get what it is..
all i noe,i had it and i wont affect other people.

Doctor told me that the spot are joining up and getting more(sound so scary >.<" )
he told me dat if he let me apply the salve on my body it might be difficult (what so difficult than now? @.@ )
At last he give me 4 kinds of medicine,which is all also for itchiness,and one soap.
the Soap is use some kind of sulfur to made it..
doctor told me to apply it on my body,and let it absorb into my body for half hour,(which means i have to hide myself in the toilet for about 45 mins,WTF~wat shud i do inside the toilet for so long!?,darn! for my skin,i tahan!!)have to use it for 1 week or 2 weeks everyday,everytime i bath(WTF?!everytime 45 mins?!).
The medicine,eat till it finish..(WAHLIU~4 kinds leh!)

Guess what,now i even tried every kinds of treatment for this stupid sickness.
In traditional,have to use rice wine apply on my body,
and find sifu to "catch"the snake inside my body. (in Chinese culture~)
In Western,doctor give me 4 kinds of medicine,and a soap..and mum ask me to apply some kind of slave which i forgot the name,the smells so familiar and pink pink color 1,xD! dunno wats dat..jz use it..
and for another special way,dat is...i have to drink amulet water~ which my mum bring me to the temple i always go and ask the God.. >.<"

Sis ask me,if doctor asked me did i go and consult doctor?what shud i say?
i said.."ONG YA GONG is it doctor?" (ONG YA GONG is one of a God for chinese beliefs)
my sis straight =.= ...

i tried all sort of ways to cure this sickness,
hopefully it could get well as soon as possible..
cos i wanted to go out and work..
rather than stay home..

Why i hate to stay at home?
cos recently my house came 1 person,
which is my 5th aunt..
to take care my neice..
every1 working and nobody can take care her..
so hv to ask my aunt come..
while this aunt kinda ...
dunno hw to say..
annoy i guess..
she couldnt understand what Caley wants
since she came,Caley keep cry n cry..
it hurts when i saw Caley keep cry..
the end i feed her and tap her sleep..
she feel comfort ...
maybe becos i tried to do as what mum n sis will do when she cry,
i told mum wats going on,
and she feel worried to.
from now on,everyday i have to wake early,
to observe d situation.
Everyone asking me to get well soon and find a job,
so if i go out work,
my mum can retire and take care Caley..
for god sake,
i will~
hurt to see Caley live like dat..

At last,
bless i get well soon..
My fair skin getting worst..
i want my fair skin back =(


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fungi
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers