【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Leaving..

Thursday i drive my own back to kl..
was the 1st time i drive to kl ..
i have to move all my things bac so i nid to drive car to my house n pack all d things.

so reached kl around 7 something,
went dinner with him and Zhong..
Zhong n me did chat about him..
he told me "his" character real bad,
have to b patience to him..
and most important,
he dun like people noe his privacy..
dats remind me..
real thx to Zhong told me dat..
i even told Zhong wat happened between me and him..
Zhong jz diam diam...

at nite,follow Ray n Mic go barcelona again..
well,not very enjoy cos tired..
and...
mood nt good thou..
bac to home around 4am,feel tired den fall asleep..
its second day..
wake around 12pm..
went out lunch with Penny n Mei Lee..
dats our last meal in TBR..
me and penny moving out,lol..
whole afternoon at home playing Doraemon.. xD!
so funny..
till nite went out with him again..
to have our dinner..
finally i get to met his sis..
lol,he intro his sis to me..
makes me feel quite happy xD

today morning wake up ...
went to bring his laptop to him at his office..
and went to pavillion to have lunch with him and his colleague...
T.G.I fridays..
nice and real awesome place..

Sizzling Chicken n Cheese..

now blogging and waiting time to pass..
later gonna have dinner with him again..
dunno tis dinner will b d last dinner of us or wat..
lol..
after today,dunno when we gonna meet again..
after dinner,gonna fetch Ray and back klang..
aww~
my last day in kl...

i gonna miss here so much...
lotsa thngs happened in this two years..
i met a lot a lot people..
come to kl,
makes me learned and explore much..
and make the now me..
i really appreciate it..
although bad things happened..
but..
i really learned lesson from it..
the people who used to appear in my life..
goodbye to u all..
thx for everything..
no matter good or bad..
everything...

i gonna miss here so much..
real much..
especially d ONE.


My car bumper with the stuff dat i bring bac =.=


messy living room part 1

messy living room part 2


23 May 2009,12.58pm
waiting someone.
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers