【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Grandpa nvr gv up !!

yesterday were a day for me..
tiring..
3 days jz for the god birthday..
so i been the temple for 3 days..
ytd are the last day..
so early in d morning my mum wake me up..
i followed mum go to temple early in d morning around 10am..
reach there,then uncle told us dat 1pm oni start the praying thing..
so we went to pharmacy and buy grandpa medicine..
den went to grandpa house..
actually grandpa cant walk already,
he have to spend his whole life in sitting on the wheelchair
and it makes him and my mum so sad but wat to do
have to accept the facts..

so we reached grandpa house,
when we sit into the door,
the 1st thing me n my mum saw..
grandpa is standing..
me and my mum are so suprised and mum shout exciting..
i were really shocked and feel so happy..
mum asked grandpa how he made it..
grandpa said no matter wat he wont gv up,
he dun blive dat he cant walk..
i saw mum's eyes fill with tears..
so do i..
the feeling comes all d sudden..
feel so happy cos grandpa show to me..
no matter wat,
nvr gv up on urself..
grandpa said now he walking using crosier..
sooner he will jz use 1 crosier to walk..

when he talking to mum,
he even look at me and talk to me with all the theories n experience he had..
i love to listen old man old woman stories,
cos the past are so interesting..for me and for them..
mum told me she used to have two pig in their house,
and told me all d stories..
their past are so interesting..
all d wars and stories..
is real and kinds..
grandpa talked to me and said few things..
and make me feel,so long i nvr really look eye to eye with grandpa..
i will always rmb the sight..
and the feeling..

he said 2nd uncle must do the same..
btw,my 2nd uncle jz got stroke..
but jz minor..
have to work on to get better,
or else he will lay on d bed like the old man..
grandpa said he even stronger than my 2nd uncle..
he wanted to ask 2nd uncle to be like him but 2nd uncle wouldn't
nw all they hope is jz dat he will get well soon..
mum keep praising grandpa..
and grandpa looks more fresh than the previous i saw him..
when i look his eye...
and his face..
i realized time passes so fast..
wrinkles over his face n body..
he is already old..
how many years more he can live in this world?
and how much he learned from the past?
he is a tough man..
my grandpa always nvr gv up..
he work hard when he is young,
and now he old..
all d son and daughter,grandchildren and great grandchildren still be with him..
stay at a big house,with a comfort environment..
he even wear smarter than the other old person..
he wear hat when he go out,with white long pants n polo T,and also nike sport shoes.
wherever he go,every1 respect him,cos he used to be a gangster,who not sked of death..
his life fulls with theories and experiences..
which makes him so tough and brave..
i admire my grandpa..

grandpa...
u r the greatest grandpa..
although we nvr talk much..
but..
i always admire u..


mummy n grandpa..



the view`` btw,dats Jacky blackie..
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers