【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Klang trip..

Yesterday were real a day for me..
spending my time with him and his frens..
but this time different..
they came to klang and wanted to try the bah kut teh..

Saturday nite i din come bac to klang due to its late..
so we have our dinner and then after dat went to carrefour cos Annie n Thomas wanted to eat mcd..
after dat went to Kepong to find Ruen Tzer to gv him his wallet=.=
he drive out whole day without his wallet..yeng!
so Qing said wanted to ask him treat us a drink cos we drive far for only his wallet..
at the end,we ate bah kut teh in Kepong..
they said the most famous 1..
4 of us include me,Qing,Annie and Thomas are real shocked cos we going to eat bah kut teh the second morning..
after we ate,they said aren't nice cos the bah kut teh have a lot of ajinomoto..

d second morning ,i drive and fetch Annie and they follow my car..
Qing,Xiao Hui,Annie,Thomas and me reached klang around 7am=.=
we wake so early..
i told him dat klang arent so early wake up,
he dun blive keep wan early..
fine~
when reached..the shop oni open when 8am..
we hanging around the Hokkien association building ..
after have our breakfast..
We went to a garden in Setia Alam for a morning walk..
lol..
they played in the playground..
like a small kid ..
especially the two big guys..

they are so kiddy ..lol



lol..back to Childhood..


lol..scolding me cos i keep take pics..

after done the morning time..
i bring them to my house and my family are packing the Zhong Zi..
so they come to my house and have a rest n watch Red cliff..
i intro them to my mum..
and dats the 1st time,
my mum like them...
my mum even ask them mix more with me,guide me in my career in d future..
my dad even praise Qing English speak well..
1st time my dad praise d ppl i mix with,im so happy xD
mummy even ask Qing to take care me if i go work in his office ..
lol..
they talk a lot..
after dat we went out for lunch..
i bring them to JJ bukit tinggi ..
and have our lunch in BarBQ Plaza..

The vegetable dat Thomas n Qing put=.=
like a mountain @.@

both of them =)

after dat i met Mei Shien there and we went to Jenjarom to see the biggest temple..
Shien tot i come with frens but after dat i intro her to him..she said i din inform earlier dat i bring him ..lol..
they walked around to learn wat the temple show...

before enter the temple,i saw tis..so cute xD!!

the end they went back to kl and reached around 45 mins..
and yet i back to home with Shien..
when talking with Shien about him,
i cried..
worried dat 1 day we might not going to meet..
Shien asked me dun think so much..
she even said she feel touched when heard wat i said..
so tiring..
reach home straight sleep..
at nite he msg me =)
asking me what my family talk after today..
i told him everything..
seems he also nervous about dat...
he even said dat he is an analysis people..
well..
lol..

anyway..
245 =)
a day to remember xD
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers