【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

jobs...

a'ight..
been wasting my time in home for so long..
shud find a job to settle down..
recently jz interview 3 jobs..
well,2 jobs is same company yet another 1 is machinery company..
the machinery company jz gv me 1300 1 month and work as sales coordinator..
every1 asked me not to work dat cos far(kota kemuning) and salary so less..

so the other two is at my bro in law work place..
2 job is fighting to get me..
cos is urgent..
1 customer service n 1 admin..
so at 1st i wanted to work as customer service,which deal with proton..
but kinda chalenging..
yet admin is kinda dull dull job..
i wanted to try out some challenging job..
i ask advise from a lot people..
and finally i decide to work as admin..
cos im jz a fresh grad,and if i work as the customer service.
i have to go to proton and find the people there and count the debt..
so im not really good in those social thing since im jz fresh.
mum told me i have to take step by step..
so admin are the 1st step i walk..
slowly i go for others..
yes,i sked problems seriously..
i worri to take the risk ..
so i choose the simple way to start my career..
from dat,i can see which career are suit me..
anyway,hopefully i can learn more things in the future..
my new life jz begin...

ytd are the 1st day start college..
my classmate already start their advanced diploma life..
yet im start nth..
start my career life i guess..
so miss my college life..
miss d moment every semester start,the feeling the environment..
sighs..
i miss it..

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers