【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Im insane..

Well..
finally i done my last paper in jz now morning..
disappointed with the paper..
cos the thong i read ain't come out..
some did,but some it ain't the thong i studied..
i done my best in writing as much as i could,
hoping to get marks from that..
but i guess i can't even make it pass..
have to resit again i guess..
can't graduate..

feeling so emo even after i done my paper..
why i dun hv the excitement of finish my exam..
like previously..
am so happy with sem break..
oh yeah,
no more sem break for me..
dats why im emo?
i dunno..
jz hardly to think things properly
and feel so emo this few days..

i can't share with him ..
cos he nvr noe how i feel..
he even think im stubborn
well,did he ever really care n think about me?
even if he does,
he might understand how i feel..
well,he won't,nobody will..
cos im me,i oni understand how i feel..
for sometimes,i dun even noe whats wrong...
im back to the previous lilian who keep emo for nth..
yet i couldn't go back to the previous moment..

i should just spend my time to re-ocnsider,
did i make the right choice?
cos something happened,
makes me think of i shouldn't decide without thinking properly..
i will jz regret if i choose the wrong thong..
am still young
i want explore more..
i don't want to be tie up..
i need freedom to do whatever i like,
dunwan anybody to tell me what i should do..
cos what i do,is myself..

1 more month,
im leaving here..

i have to think properly..

1 last thing,
i rmb i promised someone said i wont emo..
but sorry,
when i can't make things right,
i will keep emo till i awake..
im sorry i disappointed u..
all i can do
is to find the right answer,
before its too late..
I will always keep the promise in my mind and my heart..
In the meant time,
i have to find out whats wrong,
with everything..
As u said,
promises are lifetime,
i made the promise,i have to fulfill it..
Sorry..

I can't hope anyone would understand me anymore..
Just i need more time to think about..
Whats wrong with myself?
U guys might think im giving myself pressure,
but u guys really don't know whats really wrong with the real me..
Im gone..
I wanted to find back myself.


0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers