【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
a'ight..
no game..

been staying in house for few days..
my allergy still cant get well but more worst..
i tried nt to go see doctor but go and ask people to catch
some kinda we call as "snake" inside our body..
been go temple ask..
been go for traditional way to cure it
but cant at all..

everyday suffer for itchiness ..
and cant go out at all..

tried all d way..jz to avoid to go see doc and take injection..
but nw i totally cant stand on it anymore..
have to go see doc..

mum asked me to balancing my life back before start work..
have to cure this
have to make myself more fresh
have to balance back my sleep time..
aww~

gosh..
bless i faster get well,cos i really cant stand on this anymore..
damn itchy!!
ARGH!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers