【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Diff nite=)

Yesterday night,
went out with Michael and Ray again..
out to enjoy again,lol.

In the car,
Michael n Ray keep fooling me,said go eat,ask me why wear so nice.
well,frankly speaking,yesterday night i wear the most different outfit.
even Mic and Ray said i wear diff ..Ray said my make up look nicer,aww!so happy xD
Until i reached Subang,oni i noe they lying me actually.
who ask them call me go of all d sudden,i really tot they serious go eat only.

Reached there around 10pm,
so we went to Jaafar to have our dinner.
told Michael n Ray about my situation,
they just ask me to cheer up and really concern me,thx to them..
Yau called and said he going too.
Someone msged and ask did i went club,suprising dat he know i go..
he asked about the other day wat i wanted to tell,
well...i jz said "forget it,pass d.."
seriously,forget it..
I couldn't bear to think what going happen if i tell out..
fate decided not to let me tell out and dats a right choice i guess.
he said he might go barce also,well..the end he din came also..lol..
luckily i din put much hope on dat..cos disappointment happened more than 3 times,and im tired.

So back to topic,went bac to barce after our dinner,
met Andy,Hexter,Shien n two other schoolmate..
ladies night,so we enter without problems..

started to enjoy much ..
been playing around with Ray n Andy..
while Shien not feeling well so she din dance much..
met Darry in the toilet =.=
scolded him cos din tell me he going too.
accidentally my finger hurt his eye,so sry for dat=.=

saw Akiya again,
well..he saw me few times i noe..
but he surely dunno who am i..lol..
Show start..
and 1st time i saw this kind of show..
lesbian dance..aww!
seriously,damn biatch they all..
so over so crazy..
shocked becos of dat show..
im glad dat i din join,lol..
i dance but not show off..
cos i dun hv the ability which they had..
Yau reached and bring him to my table..
he look bored again =.=
standing the bar there looking blur..
playing with Ray and learn some new skill again..
playing Tai-chi with modern style,mix with dance..
haha..
a girl who saw us,keep laugh and can see dat she happy and enjoy too..

Saw Kenzo again,and with "WILL PAN",lol..
suddenly there a fight near our table,jz so near..
Ray faster pull me and shien near to the chair side avoid we got hurt..
i quickly pull Yau also,sadly he got hurt on his waist cos the people accidentally push him..
The stupid uncle are so damn weird,people din push him,wat for he blame on the pity guy..
the guy head got hit at the bar,hopefully he alright..
Yau told me he din got hurt,but i noe he did,the end he told me got some bleed,hopefully he alright too..

My mood gt spoiled jz becos saw that stupid idiot jerk..
continue my dance again..
till dunno which high moment..
the stubborn Yau which i already asked him dance for few times he nvr did..
finally~~~miracle happened,he dance with Ray..
when i look at them,i keep smile even stop dancing and look at them..
dunno why,i feel so happy when saw they dance,
they look so cool and wat to describe?seriously,COOL!!
i always wanted to see they both dance,
Ray told me Yau r realy geng,but i feel,
both of them are great!

i really enjoy much with Kenzo,Ray n Andy they all.
Lotsa funny things happened when we playing..lol..
They nt those people who will pok mong me,cos they noe i cannot bully 1..
They only fooling around with the dance with me..lol

Till the end i stop dance and sit down..
suddenly someone touch my back,
theres 2 guy and 1 girl..
two guys were saying hi to me and we shake our hand..
they intro themselves..
1st is CJ and second is Chris..
and they asked for my number..
they told me they betting with their frens,if they get girl number and their fren will treat them on the next club..
so i jz help them off and also making new frens..
Chris asking me is it im from klang and he said i got klang look,well=.=
how klang look looks like?
lol..
so suprisingly,we are from the same primary school and we are same age..
dats why i feel he are so damn familiar..
we both so happy dat we can met back..
and they even intro themselves to Shien..
lol..

After club,went to Jaafar again~
met Darry there and we talked ..
anyway,happy to saw him again=)
im glad we have a proper conversation..
congrats to him get pass on his undang..
which dunno how many times dat he failed..
lol..
When look at him,
i was tot of...
dunno how long,
we nvr have a proper conversation..
since we broke up which is the last 3 years?
since we get to noe each other?
he is the one who i worried even after we broke up,
dats why we still remain our frenship till now..
always hoping and blessing he will be alright all the time
even we always argue over those non sense things,
but he still the person i care of.
Eventhough we doesn't suit to each other ,
even he have lotsa girls,
even he dun noe how lilian feel..
but he still the Darry i know..
and always Darry..
god bless he always alright and happy =)
the smile from him,can make me smile from my heart too=)

ytd nite,
i dunno how happy am i
and i smile from my heart..
cos...
ytd makes me feel so different and enjoyed..
alot of wonderful things happen on ytd night,
feel so warm n touched. (weird eh?lol)
=)

Once again,
thx to Ray n Mic,
they really always bring me out to help me relax myself..
Frens which i really thx to=)

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers