【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
well,after back from pasar malam..
these few days,
having a warm moment ever..
today think too much again..
but....
ignore it again..

=D
im glad i still can enjoy this moment thou i know i might lost it someday..
the temporary happiness is real make me feel so warm...
when i saw myself in some way some sight...
i noe i m happy enough..
and i smiled in some way dat i couldn't imagine i smile till like dat..
im real happy..

thou im facing a prob for my assignment..
but i noe no matter how i gotta settle it..
so~
BLESS ME!!!

awww...
i love u =D
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers