【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Barc night,happy ever..

18 of april..
a day to rmb...

as usual im rushing back to klang after scan my flour sack..
back to klang around 2 something den back to home,
were planning wanna straight do my assignment..
at the end when reach home straight lay on bed and sleep..
until 5 to 6 wake up,and start to arrange my files in my lappie..
then Shien msg ask me did i go for club tonite..so i jz said no..
then suddenly Andy(bday boy)asked me in msn whether wan go or not..
the end i also follow =X
fast fast done my files in lappie,den get prepare on 9.30pm..
when i jz done changing clothes,andy called me and said he coming,i was so rush and ask him come at 10pm...
den 3 cars include mei shien and Ian follow us to bukit tinggi to fetch Elaine..

been mistake about Elaine house,spending for 20 mins jz to find her..
den drove to Sunway~
reached there i called Yau as usual...
met Devil and Jacky there while Ling didnt go,aiks~wasted!
met few of my secondary schoolmate which so long i nvr saw them..
some changed and some yet remain the same ..
lol..i guess they are suprised to saw me as well..
went to our table and they started to cheers each other with liquor..
btw,i lied to Michael and Ray said i didnt went for andy n Yongjian Birthday party..
yongjian were saying that he nt going to barc,the end i saw him there also..
1 hour before we met at 7 Eleven,he wearing a short pants and t shirt..
1 hour later,he at Barc,wearing so nice=.=

we started to enjoy our drinks,music and dance with all of them..
Elaine n Mei Shien keep dance..
went to dance floor dance with Devil n Jacky..
suddenly Michael n Ray came..
they suprised when they saw me..
haha~
michael scolded me said i cheated on him..
well...hehe..jz to make suprises..
suprisingly,i met back Kenzo..
well,can't said dat he change until lengzai,
jz the hair kinda looks like lion king...
we did dance together and played..
so fun and enjoying..
to the time to cut the cake dat Hexter made for Yongjian and Andy..
we been played around with the cakes cream..
aww~oily and disgusting..

as usual i dance with Ray...
both of us dance jz like the same..
lol...
most of all them were looking at us..
Ray did scold me about lying on them..
well...sorry wei~

walked around with Yau and he said dat he wan see lenglui and get number..
lol...at the end he told me dun hv..
=.=..swt!

till the end of the nite,me Elaine Shien Kenzo and Kok Yuan,went to dance floor and dance..
so enjoyed on that nite~
before we went back,
theres a fight also..
well,i din care much due to im jz a girl and i jz wanted to enjoy my nite..
the guys keep watching wat happening..
btw,when go back,im the only girl in this group..
aww!Elaine n Shien follow Ian back..

went to yamcha with them...
and heard they bullshyt with each other..
lol.
reached house around 4 30am..
din sleep but continue work on my assignment..
till i cant tahan and went to sleep..
9AM wake up and came to kl again..

and rush for my flour sack with LEx till whole nite din sleep
and present our assignment on time..
thx to Lex cos helping much...
appreciate a lot..

anyway,i had an enjoying nite ever..
eventhou din same as the night,
but...
its different cos ...
Aww,forget it =)

Thx to Andy and the group for giving us a wonderful night..
next target, QUATTRO!!
hehe..


0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers