【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

ITCHINESS sux!!

awww
itchy itchy!!

since last few weeks,i been suffer for skin allergy..
1st is my back leg is having some chair or bed dust i dun rmb..
till the second week im having allergy for alcohol..
and this week back to back leg again..
aww~
this time getting serious..
both of my leg is swelling..
so itchy and i keep scratch it..
till yesterday i totally can't stand on it and decide to go back home..
dad bring me to see doctor,
and gv me an injection..
damnit!
i wonder the doctor is it pro enuf?
till now my hand still pain..
every1 asking,leg swell should be inject on either the butt or leg,
why hand?
now my hand is so pain when i touch it or even crash something..

doctor said i can't eat any poisonous food..
i asked what kind of foods?
he said,prawn(dats ok,i dun always eat dat),sotong(well,i dun eat dat either),egg...dats shyt!!i cant even touch egg?what i eat then?

today morning wake up late and rush for train to cme for class.
i shouldn't come today=.=
im having my mc..
till when i reach class,my leg is itchy and i cant even scratch it..
been jumping around and every1 watching at me..
i lost control at the end rush back to my room and put the medicine on my leg..
try to sleep to forget the itchiness..
and now~
feeling better but the swell is still so serious..
anyway,hopefully get well soon..

i dunwan anything happen when im rushing for finals~
pls~

bless me =.=
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers