【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

haiijyoh night...

Well..
yesterday was quite a relaxing yet wonderful day..
wake up the morning and online..
in the afternoon,i ordered domino and shared with housemates..
delicious nyee...yummy yummy~

then suddenly "buffalo" said wanna go out..
keep asking me..
dat time already 5 something..
so i was jz wondering whether wan go out or not..
at last still follow...
den he came to tarc and fetch me..
i was kinda omg...cos...he driving mercedes C class..
such big girl nvr sit a real big car xD
den on the way we keep chat and talk ..
till we reached mid valley and have our dinner until 1030pm..
he talk alot funny things..
example like: "do u consider to go toilet?consider la consider wan or not?"
i was like..huh?wan go den go lar..lol..
nid to sign agreement with his secretary also 1st..
second is i learned a lot of new things from him..
bullshyt or not,well...depends..
1 thing more funny is,
he keep "haiijyoh" all night long,and i learned dat as well..
lol..

came back to my house and i changed my shirt,
decided to go club with housemates and met Yau and michael them..

waiting frens till i fed up and keep saying sorry to buffalo cos so pai se let him wait..
when reached barcelona,already 1am..
den when i went inside to our table..
guess who i saw...
Darry...
lol..went and say hi to him..he din suprised saw me also..
well,so do i..
he asked for a drink,so i jz bottoms up ..
den dance awhile chao d..
till i saw Yau,and back to my own place with him...
den i jz keep dance n dance..
Buffalo went away to find his frens
well,i noe he dun like such club also..
he not tat type of rnb stylo..
house style he prefer..

i asked yau to dance but the place are too crowded..
so he said wanna find other place,
i said i wanna follow,also wan find michael and ray..
went to VIP and talked with Ray and Michael..
den walk away with Yau..
too crowded till i nid to hold his belt..
kinda weird..lol..
but why ask me hold his belt while i can jz hold his arm?
lol..anyway,maybe he scared or feel weird..
hold belt,is like a brother taking care a sister..aww~
he is so brother look~hhaha

den we walk walk found no place to dance den jz walk back to our table..
suddenly he jz gone when i searched for him=.=
den i went down and find buffalo...
hanging at there..till we went up and walk den he gone again..
i keep finding the others who gone ..
at the end they said they went back..awww..
find Yau and he smsed me said he went back cos din found me..awww again~
then i gotta ask michael fetch me back..
before go back still watching michael and ray dancing..
omg...so yeng..
get to take the only photos with fren ..lol..

ask michael them fetch cos more convenience..
if ask buffalo fetch,sure very ma fan..
anyway,sorry and thanks to him..
when he diam diam,his face so fierce >.<"
scared make him bo song with the incident..

he a nice guy also..
but guess what he said..
"we might still contact now,but maybe few months later...i wont find u anymore.."
well,when i heard of this,i was really shocked..cos he so straightforward..
but what i think again,its facts...is great dat he tell out the truth..
at least i wont feel sad if 1 day fren are leaving me without reason..

=D
anyway,club nite are great..
at least i really felt relax..
thou i din dance much..
felt sorry to my group member who did all the job...
i must do something too...
so sorry...

enjoyment just a short term..
life still go on..
i still gotta face my own problems..

i started to let go and forget something which not belongs to me..
its a good news thou.. =D



Ray and me..secondary schoolmate till now =D...nice to met u back,Ray..



on the way going back..i love this style =D
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers