【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
im tired of keeping something which not belongs to me..
people keep telling me to let it go..
jz let it go..
doesnt easy to let go..
i know i should jz let it go,im tired of keeping it too..
but what else i can do to make myself more brave..

for the past,
i used for more than half year only i can be so sure that i want to end it..
but now..
i faced the same thing..
i totally out of idea..

if im rude enuf isnt dat good?
if im brave enuf isnt dat good?
im tired man..i really am..
im tired of telling myself,
dat doesnt matter ur heart dun even have me.
i mind,cos i dunwan im the one who being happy and u jz trying to entertain me..
u r selfish,i am too!

this time i really accept the facts..

damnit..

wat the fuk i keep lying myself?
wat the fuk i keep keeping something dat not belongs to me?
wat the fuk going on?
since when lilian being so fuking useless?
damn u lilian
damn u!

shes tired...
yes she is...
fuk off everything
fuk off!!!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers