【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Saturday night

As usual,
back to klang every weekend..
aww~
but this week,
is like the previous moment..
dunwan to let any1 noe i came back to klang..
is like...
hiding myself from every1..

back to klang and the 1st thing is reach my home and play with Caley..
then drive sis car go wash and vacuum,
well..chat a lot with sis and mum about wat am i going to do after graduate..
i told them my plan,and they quite disagree with wat i had plan..
but they still let me to do dat if i really want to..
anyway,i just wish to experience whatever i still can explore.. well,can say so..

after finish the car wash,
i nid to drive back my house..
and i did something stupid,
until my sis and the indian all laughed me..
well,kinda stupid..

have my dinner and bath,
heard Lina told me her bf coming to our house stay,
so as one of the owner of this house,
i decided to clean the place so dat her bf can stay well,
although i never saw him..

finish my cleaning,
started to listen the new thing i like..
house style music..
started to feel so great of this house style music
something which relaxing,
not same as those emo and club thongs..
finally i really experience the relax-ment.. Lol!
Thanks to Gin thou,
he taught me what is House...
Feel like im going to change again,
not bad but...
how to say?
become more alert and sensitive to what i going to choose in everything..
People can change u easily,even strangers,
is good if what we changed into an advantage for us..
and so is worst if we changed into something bad for us..
but i know what i going to change,
is something which makes me live more better in the future..

Till now,Sky asked me to go out,i decline..
People called me,i decline..
jz becos i back to klang,back to home,
and i want relax..
nothing else can bother me..
although saturday,is the night dat a MUST go out,
but i still choose to stay home..
been out for 5 days,let me have my own time in this 2 days..

Yau said he going barcelona again,
well,im not going..
went there thursday,
keep go nothing special for me anymore..
been club for this two weeks..
enjoyed and relax..

*addicted to House stylo*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers