【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

3/4/2009-barcelona night.

Yesterday nite..
went to barcelona with Corrine,Alvin,Mei Lee and her bf..
with all the pressure and stress i had for the past few months,
i went there and enjoyed myself..

called yau together..
finally met this fella..
a real funny fella..
in the msn keep shouting and crapping..
when met,so diam...
lol..
anyway,
said YAU!
im glad to know u =D

well,what really happened on dat day..
i don't wish to share..
just the night..
makes me feel indifferent..
i totally drunk...
dats was the 1st time im drunk
yes,its fun..
im drunk.
i nvr ever imagine dat..
what i've done..
what had happened...
it always be a forever question mark..
nobody going to speak out,
nobody willing to rmb...

is this the real thing?
or it just delusion?
im jammed..
i din regret...
just,its bother me...
gosh...
who else can help me?

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers