【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

U2!!



Yesterday..
the last day i spend my time in my college..
im leaving...
i hate to look back...
and act as usual..
cos i noe..
if i say look back,i will cry..
if i say goodbye..
i will cry so badly..

2 years..
i spend my time in this college..
from i 1st step inside till now..
a lot of things happen..

now im crying secretly cos im sad..
previously cry over stress..
now cry over separation..

from A to Z..
I'd learned in this U2..
from 0 to 9...
i'd feel in this college life..

everything are precious for me..
every moment with u guys are precious for me..

Wai Yan
sorry i say until i dun care of leaving u..
cos i noe i will cry over when i say goodbye to u..
i'm so regret that i closed with u only in this two semester..
I'm so regret that we only have the chance to share our feeling and secret in this semester..
although just two semester,
i already sad to say goodbye..

I don't know who else i have to mention..
but everyone in this class,
makes me feel so glad..
penny,
u been a really nice roommate and classmate and also classrep..
im sorry i done anything wrong to u or hurt ur feeling..
is fate dat we met,and now we have to separate..
we nt dat closed,we nt dat strange..
we always we..
and i have to say,
i really glad to noe u..

Karen..
u been a nice fren to me..
im sorry if i always showing my black face to u..
but we always spend our time together.
and dats really makes me feel so sad cos now we no more have the chance ..
we always gossip,sharing...
dats real happy..
from nw on,we will separate far from each other..
im glad...
dat u being my classmate,fren and group member~

Loong..
Hsien loong..
lol..
i rmb the 1st sight i saw u..
i said i hate u so much..
cos u r so damn lan c..
but after knowing u..
gosh...
u a siao kia..
really siao kia..
u been a nice guy to us also..
always teasing u said u dun hv gf..
and now u had 1..
and can look thru dat u really love her..
bless u really found the one..
loong,
we might nt staying far..
but i noe..
we are classmate,no longer frens..
cos after this,
we might just less contact and dun even meet..
no matter how..
u must rmb
U2 Lilian always the ahlian u noe..
Lol..
sry also,if i ever make u angry or what..

from now on..
i have a new life to begin..
and my college life would stop right here..
i start my new challenge in my life..
same do them..
i bless every1..
success in their life...
all the best and the best always follow u all~!

U2..ROCKS!!!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers