【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Shared.

A moment to spend..
thou simple yet sweet.
the more we spend together,
the more it memorable..


thou dats jz so simple..
yet it gave such wonderful feeling..
of all the sudden,
the evil spirit in my soul..
gone with the air..

thats the way..
neither long nor short...
finally reached..


doesnt matter how hard it be..
at least appreciation always there..

time shows the real..
and makes it get deeper..


look upon the sky..
feels the love inside..
smiles just appear in the face...

kisses to the face..
touched deeply in heart..

nothing much to say...
jz a simple yet wonderful moment..

30 March 2009
12.07am-12.30am..
23 minutes sense of warmth,let the soul feels rest in peaceful.
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers