【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
What is love when theres no cares?
im confused..
i know i should concentrate on my studies now..
but this keep bother me..

what i really am for you?
how only u will really love me?
u nvr answer my question infront of me..
u nvr tell me did i really not ur love?
im so hurt u being selfish..
yes i said i dun mind.
but i jz need u u noe?

i love you but the end...
im hurt...
yet i couldnt tell u...
why cant u jz love me?
why?

i should let u go is it?
am i?
are u feel irritated about me?
we used to sweet,
but nw...
no more...
the sweetness the happiest moment u jz forget it..
now im infront of u,but u didnt notice how i feel anymore..

yes we done...
we almost done...
when the times come..
we end...

although i cant let u go..
but.......
hippo....
i cant feel ur love anymore...
i love you...
i really do..
but u being selfish...
for not loving me...

I know..
im not urs anymore...
and u not mine also..
ur action and ur feeling told me...
u bein selfish...
cos im not the one u loved...
if u ever love me,u wont treat me so..

ur eye....
ur mouth...
ur face...
always in my mind...

damnnit...
im so useless now...
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers