【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

stressing out...

lots of things happened in this moment..
and is really a hard for me to handle all the pressure..
a lot people still caring me while some already fed up with me..
im sorry for dat..
but im jz cant be who u saying..
im me and i cant stay calm when theres a lot of problems..

i couldn't same as previous share with some of them..
but when kenny and yan asked wat happened to me..
i jz told them
i dunno why i will share with them
maybe becos they are the closed classmate and even keep contact in msn although we always meet..
i cant told thm in real life ,
and they noe i wont tell in real life..
so asked me in msn..
and i told them everything..
both of them said this is a really hard moment for me..
but they still said i sure can overcome dat..
i was real happy after i say it out..

but he dunno..
he dunno whats i gone thru..
even if he noes,
he wont even talk,
cos i know he dunwan i too stress..
but,i hope dat he can jz listen to me ..
wat i wanna say..
but,i still dunwan makes him feel irritated becos of my problems..
sighs..
life huh?
stressing...

well,life still go on..
gotta overcome dat...
aza aza fighting!!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers