【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
lotsa things happen in just few days..
i almost couldn't solve that calmly..
every1 cares me..
but i still hardly to decide..

Teeth pain is killing me..
couldnt stand on the pain for yesterday night.
hardly to sleep..

Thanks for the one who bring me to clinic..
appreciate lots...
loves =)

time getting short..
im out of time..

Everyone is concern me..
everyone cheering me..
but u guys dun even know how i feel..
nobody knows..
i would just hide myself..
cause i don't want any1 to know anymore..
what i always shared,doesnt the real me anymore..
bullshitting?
yes,i am...

nobody can follow me to the place i always go..
nobody can guide me by walking infront of me..
every1 would u guys please,
walk off?
cos im tired...
there's no point for u guys to stand on ur point of view and look at me..
u see no me..
u feel no me...
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers