【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
it hurts when i noe the truth..
fuk truth fuk naive me..
u said u're wrong, but did u really feel u do?
even apologize,u not even true..

i done a lot for u,
but wat i get the end?
was jz a lie,jz a flirting relationship..
am i so stupid till u can cheated on me?
u said u dun even realize 1 day i will found out..
u r a clever guy,u shud noe dat will happen..
wat short term?even flirting,theres no short term or permanent,watever fuk..

i cried and gone crazy when i noe dat..
it hurts!!!fuk u man!
i were thinking to find the girl,but i respect u and im not going to do dat..
u shud noe....
u gotta settle...
not breaking up with me den consider settle..
man,i tot u always true to me..
but i guess im wrong...

i love u,dats a fact!
i need u,dats a fact!
but u dun love me,dats also a fact!
damnit,why dun u jz straight tell me rather im being a stupid ..
blocking the happiness of urs?
tell me !

wat i did make u feel not satisfied till u nid to find another girl to flirt and together?
wat i am for u?
a girl who entertain u eat and watever?

yes u r selfish...
but wat to do..
i am deep in love with u!
u asked me to not loving u,but i jz CANT!!!
im gone crazy..
damnit!

fuk life fuk naive me!

u noe i cried so hard ...?
u noe how much i love u?
u jz said dat forget everything and try to settle in this way?
wat about me?
im dumped!
LOL..
im dumped....
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers