【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Do you saw my tears,when im behind you?

When i thought about that, in the future, i can't be the person who beside you,my heart feels so pain.
When i heard you said how your future will be, my heart feels the pain.
What i can do other than listening to you talking about your future without me? I just can smile and in my heart,i still wish you all the best
You're my love for now, how would it be in the future?
I don't even dare to imagine.
What I'm having now,every moment I'm spending with you,i will just feel glad and don't even want to think about what we going to be.
When will we going to end?
When will we not seeing each other?
When will we not beside each other?
This question bothers me,
just like now...
I'm sitting stable on the chair,but i can feel,my whole body whole mind is so dizzy,just like i will fainted anytime.
I can feel,you will gone in anytime,i can too.
But when will that be?
Nobody knows.

I know i shouldn't think much,
but it always bother me when I'm not beside you.
Yes,you'r my love..
in the future,we won't be.

My love,do you know...
How much you meant to me?
I hope I really can be the girl you really love..
yet...i know i can't be,
cause...I'm not the girl for you.
I'm not perfect enough to be the girl you love in your heart.

The facts are so cruel..
yet...
I just can walk and walk,
till the end of us.

My pain,nobody knows..
My loneliness,You will never know.
My heart,been broken again.
Only I'm the one who can fix back my heart,
but not now.
*
Feel the darkness getting near.*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers