【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
after happened such thing..
i jz find Corrine and shared..
both of us happened the same thing..
when she noe she also shocked..
i jz cried so hard cos i dunno wat else to do..
she even asked me to sleep well and stop thinking till i calm down..
i cant even slept..
i noe she worried..
the end,i skip the lecturer class,go for walking..

both of us spend our time there,buying stuff..
i spend 1 clothes,to make myself feel more relaxing..
althou i already bankrap,but i did feel dat worth,cos i jz cant walk around without buying anything,i cant get cure with the way like dat..

i smile so fake..

dats the payback when i cried all night long and the eye was just......





dats work?im not sure,cos if works,i wont so emo right now..
but i stil glad dat Corrine still entertain me..
she a nice girl..

both of us when to Secret Recipe cos i said i want to eat Choco banana ..
we order three kinds of choco cake..
but eat oni half ...lol..


anyhow,thou my mood cant recover,my pain still remain the same..
i jz gotta keep walking..
jz gv me a time to calm down,before i decide wat we going to be..

if he jz can wait and realize am i the girl for him or he want to choose the girl...


*tears cant stop*
1 comments:

Wonderful!!! Nice photos and pretty faces. Congratulations!!!!


ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers