【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Fear....

when that start happened,i thought i might just face that all alone.
nobody will cheer me..
but seems im wrong..

Nicholas,Yau,Darry,Tony,Corrine,Mei Lee,Karen,JetSwan,Yan,Sidney,Chloe,Eric,Joseph,and to those i din list out but u guys helped me much.
u all treat me really nice..
i was really suprised.
You all been caring me so much,
bringing me all the hopes...
wanting me to stand up..
but i just making u guys disappointed.

You guys know that i sad,
keep giving positive hope,
but how to say?
i got feared.
im scared.

I wanting him much,
im loving him so much,
i need him so much.

anybody know dat?
u all know,
but u not me,i cant decide as what u guys said.
you not me right now...

u guys really...
make me felt touched.
how shud i repay u all?

im still lost.
im almost collapse.
i loved him so much.
i just can't gv up on him.


This is the test of GOD,
to see can i pass this?
i just said,
hard....
fear,sorrow,hurt,soreful...

Karen said got once den got second..
but i jz can't let it go like that.
u all are right,now jz temporary,
sooner i can overcome.
am i?
not the 1st time.
Is i faced this for 3rd time d.
this time is serious..
most serious...
cos i loved him so much.
till i become naive...

the 1st step...
who guide me to walk out?
who the 1 who stand under the light to bring me out?
who hold my hand to gv me confidence?
i hope is him..
but he dunno...
i need him.....

he selfish,i more selfish..
i want him...

just cant let it go...
boy,i love u..
really...
pls dun go away...

Really thanks to those who concern me,
bringing me to shop,
yamcha,
talk with me whole night jz to let me sleep tight..
but,the night for me real scary,i cant sleep..
my mind keep fill the fear...
i almost collapse..
i can't take my meal.
i try to smile to stop thinking,
make myself more busier to stop thinking..
but.....
im still scare...

gosh...
this time is different,
feel like im jz a victim...

Yesterday by leona lewis,
is how i feel..
"i just believe ur gone,
still waiting morning to come..."
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers