【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

spoiled mood

a brand new day again..
should be happy cos finally i finish my last paper yesterday..
yesterday is his bday and i was thinking to celebrate with him at the nite since he said he got things to busy den i plan it on night..
we both said we will go pasar malam at night after the rain,i havent eat and wait for the night to eat with him..
im so happy cos finish exam and celebrate his bday..
i take bath and prepared myself,suddenly he sent me a msg said he goin eat with his frens..WTF!
fine,i sms him since i cant scold him..
and tried to take a nap for cooling myself..
penny back and ask for dinner..
den i think "what for i so stupid and wait a person who dun even care me and dunwan eat becos of him?fine~! IM OUT!!"
back to home with Mei li and penny,started to listen and watch mv sing till loud..
den watch funny show with them using my laptop,laugh till my lungs out..
even my heart not happy at all..acting like i m so damn happy..
suddenly he smsed me and said he come and find me,i said no nid..the end he still came..
i said everything i wanted to say and even cried. walked around the houses area even theres dark night already..he followed me cos worried me..wat for!!

u dun even care...wat i am for u?
i asked u.. u jz let me scolded as much as i want..
no point if u nvr realize what i said..
u admit thats ur wrong..
and i said i feel so silly for waiting for u..
zai ni xin li,wo suan shen me?
ur fren even more important than me..
i was like no even have a standing place in ur heart!

till today,i dun hv the mood to talk..
i dun even noe am i forgv u?
u disappoint me,even hurt me...
u cant noe the pain of mine..

i feel so sweet when u bring the hot chocolate to me previous night cos noe dat im not well..
thou the chocolate so bitter but its sweet in my heart..
i was so happy,but today u spoiled it !
u can b cruel to me when u r angry,
i can be too!

i dunno after today are we still will b as a couple..
but i tell u 1 last time..
i love you..and i do..
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers